Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Is BlogDesk an Essential Tool?

You can bet I'm going to find out :)

I try to keep an open mind when it comes to the suggestions and recommendations offered up by bloggers I know and trust.


In the most recent edition of Essential Tools, Dr. Hsien-Hsien Lei shares her own personal shopping list of tools she uses daily.

Knowing Hsien-Hsien like I do and knowing how quickly she always seems to get things done, You can bet I'm going to be checking out her shopping list.

So, first up is BlogDesk.

According to Hsien -- Blogdesk provides an excellent WYSIWYG interface that can be switched to source view if desired. More importantly, Blogdesk makes it super easy to edit photos, insert them into posts, and upload them together. For people who write more than one blog and for those who are blogging professionally, BlogDesk is a MUST.

I'll be testing the waters for the next week or so and will report my personal thoughts on this product. Anyone care to join me?

Thanks for luring her into sharing some of how she does what she does Char!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gayla! I am going to test drive it too - I'll let you know what I think.

Not too much luring - just asked nicely and Hsien was kind enough to participate.

Harmony said...

I love your blog! Thanks for the blogging tool tip.
Harmony