Thursday, March 29, 2007

B.S.I. Investigation - Coffee Shop Chatter




B.S.I. Investigation - Coffee Shop Chatter

Tip One
: I love the title - it just exudes fun! In fact, I think your title is much too fun for your template. I like the browns but consider doing a little something to dress it up - perhaps a coffee shop or coffee cup background. Pictures do help increase readership and I think that would be a good start.


Tip Two
: Blog Archives - Consider condensing those into the drop down format so it frees up valuable sidebar space. You have one sidebar so you'll have to make the most of every inch of it.


Tip Three
: In your Gotta Get Goals post - Item number 2 - That's a very good goal to have and this blog is the perfect place to begin. I'm sure there would be lots of readers hanging on your every word if you could help put the romance back into their marriages. If you have a knack for romance, tap into it and share it!


Tip Four
: Minimize your affiliate buttons in the sidebar - You'll likely do a much better business if you stick to "topic" products that are within your blogs topic. Having random ads for random products have statistically not done very well. It you'd like to mention the various products, try introducing them via a post specific to that product verses decorating your blog with them.


Tip Five
: Make it easy for your visitors to contact you. Perhaps tap into that romance topic with this and invite reader question that can be featured once a week or so. This will help create content and prevent long periods of writers block.

Thanks MK for allowing me to critique your blog. Best of luck in your blogging!

1 comments:

Mks Kitchen said...

Thanks so much for the review! I'll make some changes over the next few days and weeks!!

MK