Saturday, March 17, 2007

B.S.I. - Improve Your Blog with 5 Points or Less


Are you trying to monetize your blog but nothing seems to work?

Would you like an honest critique of your blog?

Can you handle honest and constructive criticism?


Would you be willing to allow this critique to be displayed publicly here or on MomGadget?

I've been thinking about offering up advice via my Work at Home Mom and/or MomGadget Blogs and the meme I participated in yesterday provided that last nudge of inspiration I needed to get off my tail and do something about it.

If you would like to receive helpful advice while helping me provide valuable information to my readers, I'd be more then happy to take the time to 'investigate" your blog and provide 5 points or less on how to achieve your ultimate goal of being a successful blogger.

Either send me your link via Email or provide the link in the comments section of this post.





13 comments:

Traci said...

Hey Gayla!

I would love your help! =) Be brutal!

http://www.simplesahm.blogspot.com

Matthew said...

I'd love your advice :)

http://blogaboutyourblog.com

Anonymous said...

I'm ready

Pam said...

What a great offer! I'm new to blogging, so starting off on the right foot would be a bonus!! http://mydailyponderings.blogspot.com

Thanks!!

Susan Gunelius said...

I found your offer on the WAHM message board, and I'd be interested to hear your tips about my new blog, Disney for Families and More (www.disneyfamiliesandmore.wordpress.com).

I started my blog for fun and to get a web presence to ultimately support the nonfiction book I'm writing, so I didn't include any advertising to keep it looking as professional as possible. Now, I'm wondering if I could covertly include some monetizing methods since Wordpress doesn't allow Ad Sense on blogs they host (correct?).

I'm new to this, so any feedback you can provide to help me enhance my blog or generate revenue from it would be wonderful. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

After surviving the last political season with you Gayla I am ready for your absolute MOST brutal honesty. Do NOT go easy on me either. And if you want - I will be more than happy to return the favor for your blogs that you need an opinion on too.

Come get me girlie!!!

If you need help investigating I will volunteer my services. This is FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

I would be interested in your review of my blog. I know there are a couple of things that still needs to be fixed that Be A Good Dad has been helping me with. Let me know what you think.

Thank you!

http://islandlife808.com

Anonymous said...

I would be forever grateful if you could critique my intuitive eating / diet blog. THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Deb
www.debgiordano.com

Merry Strong said...

Hi Gayla,

I'd love a review of my blog, Merry's Kitchen. It's quite new, but I'm already receiving favorable feedback. I'm addicted already!

Pickel said...

I am new to this and just found found MomGadget and your link. Still up for reviewing sites?
www.pickelspearls.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I certainly wouldn't mind if someone gave me a few hints and tips. It is so helpful to get an outsider's perspective. Thank you (that's for whether I'm picked or not...)

hamelife

Unknown said...

Please review my blog at: http://ready2earn.blogspot.com
I know for sure it needs much improvement, but I just don't know exactly where to start. I'm also interested in starting another blog.

Anonymous said...

If you're still offering to review blogs, I'd really appreciate your critique.
Mummy Musings