Monday, February 26, 2007

Choosing a Niche Market to Promote

Have you found your own niche market?

What types of tools or internet services did you utilize to help you determine what market was right for you?

I've got my own "niche" going and have had for about 8 years now. I don't touch on my niche here too often because it's such a different part of my life and I find that it helps me to keep the two separated.

My niche is Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Support and Advocacy. It's not like I keep it too hidden. I simple search of my name and any STD name will yield quite a return.

It's because of this niche, my knowledge of the topic and my experience with several products that I've been able to carve out such a successful internet business for myself.

So, now that I've shared my niche with you - won't you share your niche with me and my readers?

0 comments: