Tuesday, February 27, 2007

4 Reasons Why Home Businesses Succeed

Instead of showing reasons why home businesses fail, Carlos shares 4 reasons why (and how) profitable home businesses succeed.

I completely agree with all the 'reasons' Carlos lists, however, learning as much as you can is one that I would place right up there at the top.

For some reason, people get this mindset that just because people work from home, they think they aren't working hard. I'm here to tell YOU that I work much harder and longer then I ever have. BUT that's the price I'm willing to pay to be at home and away from an office full of cranky women and office politics.

Being a Professional Blogger isn't what I started out doing when I began working from home and online, it's just what my wah efforts have evolved into. I began learning what I could and let my online lessons and talents lead me in an almost natural direction.

Just because you start one place doesn't mean that's where you'll stay. In fact, I'd highly recommend you pull three or four topics out of a hat that you feel you could write about every single day. Take at least 6 months to a year to track your efforts on each. Time will reveal all you need to know about whether or not it's a wise topic for you to stick with.

0 comments: