Tuesday, October 17, 2006

September Affiliate and BloggingTotals

Following the lead of my good friend Angela who posted her September earnings (link) and who is also a Work from Home Mom - I thought I'd post mine as well - in no specific order - you will find the totals for:

Four very specific niche' products (this is why I think niche' topics are SO VERY important)

Google Adsense

Commission Junction

Clickbooth

Linkshare

Adbrite

Blogger for Hire Gigs

-----

Totals are:

Income Source #1 - $1,457

Income Source #2 - $570

Income Source #3 - $703

Income Source #4 - $186

Income Source #5 - $380

Income Source #6 - $623

Income Source #7 - $30

Income Source #8 - $59

That brought my grand total to $4,008.

Angela mentions that someone asked her if she thought they should stick with one affiliate only.

My response is, Never put all your eggs in one basket!  And the above totals are proof.

It's not the difficult to keep track of them when you set up a spreadsheet like I've done.

So, don't keep putting it off!  Join up with our Bloggers Forum (link) and get on your way to a more successful and profitable YOU :D

 

Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spectacular!!! This is great to see because it shows people that it can be done. It takes hard work, passion and knowledge, but it can be done.