Friday, June 30, 2006

New Web Site Shows How Not to get Scammed on the Internet

A new home based business review site called Business Review World has launched at www.businessreviewworld.com The site contains a review about home based internet businesses. An excerpt of the site reads: "Wouldn’t it be great if you could make a lot of money everyday from the comfort of your own home? Of course it would be great. Personally, I would love to have tons of money in my bank accounts by only working a few hours per week. I could spend my free time going on vacations around the world or spending more time with my loved ones without having to be at work at a specific time or having a boss telling me what to do."

I agree with Business Review World. I would love to work at home and would love to be my own boss. The review goes on to say that they have all been scammed in the past and they have reviewed so many programs that they concluded that 99% of the home based business programs are scams.
   
Luckily for all of us, they did find a select few programs that were not scams and they did list those select programs. There is also a mention of a home based business news section of the site that will be coming soon. I believe this review was helpful in my search of home based businesses and it may aid in many people's search for the life that we all dream of: wealth, happiness and the opportunity to be your own boss.

You can visit this site at
http://www.businessreviewworld.com

Via PRWeb

Technorati Tags : , , , , , , ,

0 comments: