Friday, March 10, 2006

Business Opportunity Review Series

Its my hope that by conducting interviews throughout the various companies offering business opportunities in today’s market, that visitors to Work at Home Mom will be able to make informed decisions when selecting a business that best suits them - both in their personality and in their lives.

Over the next several weeks I will be digging into various companies, encouraging existing associates and former associates to share their experiences with you.

This is not to be seen as a method of recruiting by those sharing their opinions and information, but as an opportunity to provide genuine and brutally honest information so that others may either benefit from the best opportunities or avoid the ones that may not be best for them personally.

This will ultimately help anyone seeking additional income opportunities the ability to avoid the ones that are perceived as scam's.

Several years ago, I looked into Mary Kay and Avon – mostly at the urging of family members. I’ve always had a very shy personality – but also have the type of personality that finds it difficult to say no to family members who “think I have what it takes.”

It didn’t take me long to realize that I didn’t have what it took and that I had invested money that I really didn’t have to spend. Being a single mother of twins who wasn’t receiving any child support was difficult enough without people taking advantage and didn’t stop anyone from trying to advance at my expense. Had I known the genuine information about these two organizations and what it took to actually make money, I would have never joined.

This is the type of information that needs to be revealed. If it takes an outgoing personality – one that can easily go up and strike up conversations with strangers - that needs to be stated. If it requires that the person leave their home, conduct 3-6 parties per month – that needs to be stated.
With this type of situation in mind, I will be conducting email invertiews with representatives - associates - both former and present - and will also do as much research as I can to uncover complaints and comments on each business.

As this series progresses, I hope you will feel comfortable providing comments where applicable. The more information that can be provided, the better we all will be in the end.

Stay tuned for The Work at Home Mom - Business Opportunity Review Series

Gayla

Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,

0 comments: