Thursday, November 17, 2005

If you believe...

I’ve just checked my stats, which by the way I LOVE statcounter, and see that many of you are getting here via some pretty desperate search terms. I’m not saying this to make anyone feel worse over their own situations, because believe me, I’ve been there.

Times are tough all over! Hard times are falling on nearly everyone I know and with things like hurricanes and tornados in November; it’s looking to be a pretty sad Holiday season for many folks.

That’s why I feel so compelled to help others learn how to do what I do. I’m not going to tell you that I am getting wealthy and I’m not going to charge you $39 - $99 for simple tips that can be found online. What I am going to do is follow my heart and do what I truly believe the lord would have me do. You really can get started at no cost to you - and as time progresses and you become more successful, you can revisit the option to purchase your own domain and hosting if you like. But for now, we're going to focus on the Free stuff :)

I want everyone who visits my site to take a little message away with them. What you think and feel ARE important and someone somewhere in this entire world is going to care about what you have to say, even though sometimes it may feel like they don’t.

I don’t care if you’re intimidated by the fact that sometimes you just can’t spell, that’s what we have spell check and dictionary.com for, isn’t it?

You can do this!

I work totally from home and totally for myself. I write about things that are important to me and sometimes things that just down right make me MAD! But in many ways what I write is therapeutic because no matter how hard times get, whether it’s with money, kids, hubby or just life, there’s always someone there to be on the receiving end of my rants and to let me know I am not alone.

I will tell you that I use Google among other affiliate type programs which I will reveal in the coming weeks and hopefully if my words help anyone or all of you, you’ll sign up under me and in turn, I will provide a link to help drive traffic over your way to sort of push you out of the nest and help you fly on your own.

This is my holiday gift to all my readers. The gift of earning a little or earning a lot on the net, even if you know nothing about web design or html. I will show you just where to place those ads and just what you’ll need to avoid making sure the ads bring you the most profit.

For now, you need to think about what you are truly passionate about. Once you have that, go to the home page of this platform and create your own account. If you aren’t sure about the title or would just like to run it by someone feel free to drop me an email and together we’ll come up with an awesome title together.

Hang in there, the holidays are going to be looking a whole lot brighter if you’ll just believe in YOURSELF!

1 comments:

Brandi Brown said...

Gayla,
I've read over your blogging course, and I'd just like to say thanks. It's given me the courage I need to start trying to make money blogging! Now I know it can be done!