Thursday, November 17, 2005

Free Advice! Let's Get This Party Started

I'm feeling a bit festive and in honor of the upcoming holiday, I am willing to offer up free advice to anyone who's thinking about getting into writing on the net.

Granted, I may not be the most professional of writers out there, but I've learned a few tricks along the way.

If you'd like to learn how to profit from writing about something you enjoy, add my Work at Home Mom site to your yahoo or your favorites and check back often.

If you are committed to earning money through this particular method, we can help each other by combining our efforts and building our own work at home mom network. Who says only those with college degrees should be able to earn from writing?

I'd love to hear back from anyone who's taking on this challenge. I know it can be a NEW kind of year for many of us!

So how many are willing to make a new years resolution with me? To put the ball in motion and begin reaching for our goals? Perhaps you can set a small goal to earn enough money to redecorate your bedroom or take a weekend vacation or even bigger goals like buying a new car or moving to a new home? Whatever the case may be, I know if a group of people stick together we can do it!

So Mom's? Mothers who want to work from home? Heck, even dad! How many are with me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gayla,

Its Angie from PUP. ;) You may have peeked my curiosity on this, even though I'm not a mom, I love writing and reading. I always wanted to be a writer or editor but lack the experience and it is very hard to find someone willing to teach. I never thought about bloggin or anything being a possible income base. So feel free to start emailing me personally with advice or things to help me out on this. I have read most of the entries on this site, but won't lie that I would need much advice and encouragement.

Angie

The Frugal Place said...

Gayla,

I wanted to thank you for making your advice on blogging public! I have just started blogging to help create interest in my frugal living newsletter "The Frugal Place."

--Donna
www.thefrugalplace.blogspot.com

Robyn said...

Gayla, I am a single Mom and I love to be online and I have been blogging but I could use the advice. Thank You. Robyn

Tim said...

I am interested in helping you, let me know.

Tim