Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Using a Blog For Business

How many of you use a blog for your business? I figured ya'll did, so here is an article in Entrepreneur Magazine I stumbled upon today. It's called, "Blog-a-Thon" which gives reasons why you should use one. In this article you will read the basic points on why using one can make your business thrive. It's a great guide on how to promote your business, cheap and easy.

Once you've read it, come back here and talk about it. Maybe leave a tip or two for others that aren't mentioned in the article.

4 comments:

Svara said...

I read the blog-a-thon link! Wow, thanks for the great tip! I book marked it and will go back to it later!

Thanks!

Cindy
http://thevioletviolin.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to add that he also mentions something that I'd not heard of and am checking out. This is called Technorati. I found the website and joined as well. Although I'm currently unsure why?

Any tips?

Cindy

http://thevioletviolin.blogspot.com/

tiggs said...

Technorati is a social bookmarking site. Social bookmarking is good way to promote your blog. At least this is my understanding of it!

adrin said...

I have read your article. If you want to promote your blog than social bookmarking is the best way to advertise the blog as well as get the traffic for your blog.

Work from home