Tuesday, March 06, 2007

5 Common Writing Mistakes Discussed

I wish I had a dime for every time I've heard from someone who hasn't started their blogging adventure for fear of looking 'dumb' when writing.

Personally, I tend to overlook mistakes in writing and grammar if the message is worth reading. I understand that when it comes to the internet, there are so many who don't use English as their first language and I understand that many people excel in other areas and English may not be one of them!

If you're one of those who hangs back watching the world of blogging pass you by out of fear, check out CopyBlogger. There's an amazing amount of information to be found including 5 Common Mistakes That Make You Look Dumb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for helping me find the CopyBlogger site. I'm amazed that I haven't run across it yet.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like it :)