Monday, February 19, 2007

Blog Directories - Which Do You Use?

Someone on the Professional Bloggers Forum posted a question regarding Blog Directories such as Technorati, Blogarama, Blogmommas, MyBlogLog etc.

I know there are some that Google has frowned upon because of their auto-surf capabilities and I can't name them right off the top of my head, however, I thought the topic was so important to bloggers who are exploring traffic options that I wanted to bring the discussion here as well.

Some of the bloggers I've become familiar with and trust have listed the directories they are associated with - here are just a few of the more popular ones:

  • Technorati
  • MyBlogLog
  • BlogHer
  • BlogExplosion
  • StumbleUpon
  • Blogarama
  • Christian Stay at Home Moms
  • BlogMommas

What are some of the directories you belong to (or have belonged to previously) and what has your personal experience been with them?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I can't wait to see the other directories people list.