Friday, May 05, 2006

Make Money with Blogs

Some folks have stated they are having a difficult time getting approved by various companies because they only have blogs.
 
When such there is such a case, one affiliate program I highly recommend looking into is:
 
 
After several weeks of urging, I finally followed a friends instruction and joined Clickbooth.  Only being in the program for just over 2 months, I'm already seeing that Clickbooth may soon take the lead as my most lucritive affiliate.
 
If you have some positive feedback on Clickbooth, please feel free to share or provide a link to your own comments.
 
Good luck

6 comments:

Xiti said...

Hey Gayla,
I just wanted to say I just signed up for clickbooth, and hopefully they'll accept my application. Thanks for posting this, I've been thinking about joining for a while, but I'm not sure what you do with it. How is it used? I mean where do I put it?

Anonymous said...

clickbooth offers a variety of products and services that you can promote individually.

Depending on what you are writing about will determine what you promote or you can check out their hot promotions and develop your writing around that.

Xiti said...

Well they confirmed my application for Biz Opps Opportunities. I'm hoping that's what I wanted for my work-at-home-teens blog. But I set other for my mobile-home-renovation blog. I hope I did that right. Leah called me and spoke to me about a few things.

Johnny

Anonymous said...

Gayla,
do you have to have a registered domain name to use clickbooth? because my blog address is a typepad addy, so I'd need to set up a domain first.
just wondering. i don't want to have to pay more money when I'm not even making any yet!

Angela said...

Just wanted to thank you for providing this information to us.. I'm going to sign up through your link so that you can get some credit too!! :)

Angela said...

Pinkcadillac ~

I think if you have a URL that you can copy and paste into the option then you shouldn't have any problem submitting your application.

I just submitted mine and am looking forward to checking this one out.

I've never gone wrong trying something that Gayla has been successful using.

In fact, I usually wait to see how she is doing with her projects before I dive in because my time is so limited here at home.

Gayla's recommendations mean a lot to me – they are truly a time saver!

(This coming from Mom of a 14 year old, 2 year old, and 5 month old)