Friday, March 10, 2006

Make Money Blogging

Blogitive is a great way for Bloggers to earn extra money.

Right now, you can make money blogging by posting about the clients of Blogitive.

Currently in beta, Blogitive is already showing signs of being a hot new trend among bloggers.

Sure everyone's got something to say and they're going to say it, but what could be better than getting paid for your opinion?

Blogitive will be adding features that will give everyone the ability to make more money in a variety of ways.

Everything from adding a News feed to your Blog and getting paid when your readers click on the News information.

As usual, I'm not going to promise that you'll get rich off this opportunity, but I will say it is a great way to make money blogging!

It's such a great opportunity - you shouldn't pass this one up!

Oh, and be sure to tell them Gayla sent you - if you do this via the comment page here - I get $5 for every person that signs up.

Technorati Tags : , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure did! In fact, I think I may have told them twice.

This weeks been a blur, but just to make sure I told them, I did it two nights ago - I think again, but at least they know :)

Good luck with that! Thanks for turning me onto it! It's a nice little deal going.