Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm MIA Kinda'

Although I try as much as I can to keep up with all I had going on over the last week or so, I'm going to have to put some stuff off for at least another week.

My mother is visiting from Canada and my grandmother has been very ill. We've been spending a great deal of time visiting grandma in the care home and tending to other family business while mom is home.

Mom heads back to her home in Canada on Thursday, March 9th - so you can count on my full return after that time.

Until then, I'll do as much as I can and answer as many emails as I can, but if you don't hear from me, don't fret, I'll address it shortly, I promise!

Have a great weekend everyone! And please do drop me a line if you are utilizing some of the tools here on Work at Home Mom Blog - I'll be sure to link to your blog to help jump start your networking.

Gayla

0 comments: