Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Getting Approved for Google Adsense

Reader Question:

I applied for google adsense through blogger but I have yet to hear anything. Could it I just didn't get approved?


Answer:
Google AdSense and AdSense for search is open to website publishers of all sizes. If you've read the Adsense program policies and feel that your site falls within their guidelines, you should allow up to 2-3 days for Google to review your site and respond. Once you are approved, you'll receive an email with instructions on logging in to your account and how to get started with the Google Adsense program.

Technorati Tags : , , ,

Have a question you'd like answered? Feel free to drop me an email or simply post your question in the comment section of any post. Posting anonymous is an option, your privacy is very important to me and I'll not disclose any information you instruct me not to.

0 comments: