Tuesday, March 28, 2006

ClickBooth

One method I've found that works beautifully in finding affiliate partners that are worthwhile is to closely monitor the much larger, more popular sites and see what they are doing.

There are a couple of sites that I monitor closely - mostly because I'm a sucker for various health topics and there are a couple of sites that I track to see what affiliates they use. So far, they've not let me down.

Several months ago, I noticed one of the sites I watch joined up with ClickBooth. Following their lead, I joined up with them too. I've checked out their service from front to back and top to bottom and have to say, I believe Clickbooth has the ability to generate more revenue than some of the other larger affiliates I partner with.

I'm very excited to join up with Clickbooth and have already started seeing profit from one of my other "private" websites and feel confident enough in their services that I wanted to pass on the opportunity to my visitors.

It will take a couple of days to get approved, so expect that. Once you sign up, they will call you to verify your information and will check your sites before sending your acceptance letter. I liked that about them. Very professional!

Sign up for Clickbooth and be sure to come back to let me know what you think.

I'd also like to hear from others who are currently using this program. Comments and complaints about any affiliate marketing program, MLM or home party services are always welcomed!

Technorati Tags : , ,

0 comments: