Wednesday, March 01, 2006

6 reasons to use Technorati

I've been asked numerous times - "Why use Technorati?" - and while pondering the answer for a while, I came up with several reasons.

1. Technorati is a real-time search engine that keeps track of what is going on all around the blogs network around the world.

2. Anyone can easily see what the hot topics are on blogs each day.

3. Technorati is a great research tool - helping find as much information as you can on any particular topic.

4. Network with other bloggers who are blogging about the same or similar topics.

5. Technorati makes your blog more searchable by the use of tags.

6. It's where I go when I have writers block. I check out the hot topics of the day and start writing!

As of December 2005 - Technorati indexed over 23 million blogs.

As far as I'm concerned, Technorati is one of those tools that bloggers should not be caught without. I've seen my own traffic double and even triple at times - just by utilizing tags.

Technorati Tags : , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comments. Feel free to chime in anytime.