Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Brand New Look! In 2 hours!

I have to admit, seeing just how many people were visiting Work at Home Mom in the last few days put me in a position of embarassment.

This poor blog has taken a great deal of abuse over the last couple of years with changes, new designs and more. I'd gotten to the point where I was branching out in other directions and kind of let her go just a bit.

I spent this morning giving Work at Home Mom a whole new look! I'd love to hear what you think. The old one was a bit outdated, boring and although it served it's purpose, I do enjoy making things "pretty."

It took me all of two hours to do a complete blog remodel - so I have NO doubts that if you are interested in creating your own or doing a remodel on an existing one, you could do exactly what I just did in just as much time.

I started by finding a template that I really liked - be careful because some require that you host your own images - if that's the case, you'll need to know ahead of time in order for the template to work well.

Everything that was stored in the archives was still there. The only thing I had to do was to place my banners and links back in place. But with Frontpage, that was a breeze.

So what do you think? You like?

Now how about you? Are you up for the challenge?

Enjoy ~

Gayla

Technorati Tags : , , , , ,

0 comments: