Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Blogs to Riches

Susan from Susan's Spa brought an article to my attention earlier today -

Blogs to Riches - This article mentions someone that inspired me to help others who want to blog - get there.

I read where one of them once said you can't get anywhere giving stuff away for free and well, the quickest way to get me fired up is to tell me I can't do something.

I believe there are enough advertisers wanting in on the blog ad scene that those who know how to blog shouldn't have to charge a persons first born to teach someone how to do it.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I truly believe I've been blessed quite well doing what I am doing and I don't suffer any feelings of guilt from having taken money from someone in exchange for giving them information I found for free.

Technorati Tags : , , , ,

0 comments: