Thursday, March 10, 2005

Why take the chance?

The number of Americans filing new claims for unemployment benefits jumped by 17,000 last week to the highest level in two months, the Labor Department reported Thursday.

The increase in jobless claims, which pushed the level to the highest point since Jan. 8, took economists by surprise. They had been expecting claims would hold steady at the previous week's level of 310,000. Still, they said even with the uptick, jobless claims were remaining at levels which indicated a healthy labor market.

Read more at Jobless Claims at Highest Level in 2 Months on Yahoo News

** My Comments **
As I have stated before, I am not becoming a millionaire by any stretch of the imagination, however, I do earn enough to meet my families very basic needs and gradually rising to the point of affording little extra's for my kids like Baseball!!! The season officially kicks off this Sunday with tryouts.

Believe me, I am probably one of the MOST frugle people on the planet and refuse to spend a bundle to make a buck. I firmly believe with committment, dedication and goals -- anything is possible!

0 comments: