Thursday, March 10, 2005

The Money Seed

Since joining the online blogging community, I have become a huge fan of Darren Power. I've learned to trust the reviews, information and advice that's generously provided on his many sites. Frankly I am in awe of all that he keeps up with! When I grow up I hope to be just like him!

This morning I joined as an affiliate to The Money Seed. If you're looking to make any type of profit from the internet, this is one resource you'll not want to do without.

Darren provides so much information to take into consideration when you are looking to dip your toes in. Check out his ProBlogger site to assist you with your blogging questions.

Should you happen to sign up for The Money Seed like I did, I'd love to hear your feedback!

1 comments:

Angela said...

When I grow up I want to be just like you AND Darren. :)

Thanks for the tip Gayla. I'll give it a whirl and see how it works out.

But first I need to get my other items on my to-do-list done.

There are not days and not enough hours in the day. Why is that?