Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday Tip Day

What tip would you like to give others that are WAHP or want to be?

Know your tolerance levels and that it's okay to get domestic and/or childcare help. Being a WAHP is a great alternative, and I'm glad I have it. A generation ago, I would have faced a much starker choice. The option is not without sacrifice, though, so it's important to be prepared for a transitional period.

Yes, I hear many parents ask me how I can be home all day with my kids and work. For those most part I love it but there are limits, especially around deadlines. You either need them outside, playing at a friend's house or quietly watching a show.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you ever post about work at home opportunities? It is a supplement business and the start up cost was 205 dollars for me. My name is Vince and my email address is fitnessalive@aol.com and thanks.

Anonymous said...

For work from home tips, visit Income 4 Beginners web site. Success for u.