Tuesday, April 17, 2007

B.S.I. Investigation - Status on Reviews

I've spent quite a bit of time this morning looking through the files of reviews that have been requested and what I've found is, I don't have all the information that I need to complete them.

If you've submitted a review and did so via the comment section of this site -- if you don't have a contact button on your site where I can contact you via email, chances are, I deleted the request.

I do apologize, but I don't want to do a review for someone I can't contact about it.

For all others -- You likely received an email from me indicating that I'd received your review request. I do still have those in a file and will be working through them in the order they were received.

Thanks for your patience. The response was quite overwhelming.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

0 comments: