Tuesday, March 13, 2007

How do you monetize your blogs?


After speaking with a relative just a bit ago, I find I'm always 'talking up' or trying to 'sell' people on blogging. It seems kind of funny to me at times when people ask what I do and then to capture the 'look' I get when I respond with "I blog."

Everyone seems to follow that look with a "how do you do that?" and "how can you make money doing that?"


In my mind it's easy! And for others who have been blogging a while, it's easy. But to actually take the time to step outside my own little world and realize that not everyone knows what a blog is or even how you could possibly make money from it.

I thought it might be a fun little project to invite others to share how they
monetize their own blogs.

I'll be putting together the most recent list of my "money makers" and will gladly share them here.

I'd like to invite you to do the same.


What I'm hoping to receive are posts that outline the affiliate programs you belong to, a ballpark figure on how much you make with them and how long you've been with the program.


Feel free to discuss some of the pros and cons of these programs.

Try and keep your post as elementary as possible so that those who are wrinkling their foreheads at the very thought can wrap their minds around the possibility.

0 comments: