Monday, February 12, 2007

Work at Home Taxes

I'll be honest, each and every year, I get nailed by Uncle Sam - and I do mean that in the most sarcastic way imaginable.

As much as I love working from home, every year I wind up paying out the nose in taxes. Typically to the tune of a couple'a grand.

There are many a evil thought that runs through my head about not claiming everything, but just as sure as I'm tapping away on my keyboard, Uncle Sam would find some way to nail me even harder.

I know there are many work at home parents out there that make much more then I do - Before I head off to my tax lady - are there any recommendations you can make, links you can supply or prayers you can offer up to help me make it to the other side of April 15th?

Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad if Uncle Sam would offer a kiss blown across the room on the way out the door or SOMETHING!

By the way, did I mention how much I HATE paying taxes? I wanna get out of paying as much as I possibly can! I don't care how, just as long as it's legal and won't get me in the cell next to that dude from Survivor.

1 comments:

Angela said...

How Much Will You Claim?

Since you are self employed.. that means you should be claiming every single dime that you make that defines you as being self employed.

Hope this helps..