Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Google Adsense Payments

I know Google recently released a new "payment" schedule - but I've always received my payments between the 21st and 26th of every month.  I was just wondering if I'm a lone wolf out here waiting on my payments or if everyone is in the same boat?

It's taken me a LONG time to get my monthly income worked into a budget based on when various payments arrive - and I don't take to kindly to money being switched around on me so much.

Am I being too picky?

Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gayla... I am leaving comments in various blogs inviting people to take a look at a really great way to take a vacation this winter. I came across a great company that pays me to vacation. Go to http://www.bigvacationsavings.com for more information. You can also get a lot of useful information (I think) on my blogger site.

If you would be so kind as to leave me a comment in my blogger I'd be interested in your feedback. Best wishes to you and yours and may 2007 be a very happy and prosperous new year!