Saturday, October 14, 2006

Pay Per Post - Investigation and Controversy

Over the last couple of days, I've been giving a great deal of thought to this whole Pay Per Post concept.

After engaging in an exchange of opinions with Lynn Terry over on ClickNews and Self Starters, I have to say I think Pay Per Post may have come quite a distance since the last time I did some checking.

I've promise Lynn Terry that I would keep an open mind and that I would enroll in Pay Per Post - a different paid to blog format than the one I'd joined previously.

Over the next month (since it takes 30 days to get paid for the postings) I am going to do my own in depth study on the concept and see if I still feel as though I'm pimping my blog or whether I feel like a blogging poll dancer on race weekend in Indianapolis.

In the meantime, I'd love to invite some of your thoughts here on Work at Home Mom Blog or on my new Bloggers Forum Here.

Furthermore, if you'd like to do your own checking into Pay Per Post, feel free!  Just do me a little favor if you do -- it's my understanding that I will receive $5 for referring folks to Pay Per Post - so if you feel froggy and join, please tell them that Gayla@MomGadget.com sent you.

M'Kay?

More to come... you can count on it.

Technorati Tags : ,

0 comments: