Thursday, September 14, 2006

New kid on the block

There's a new networking forum in town and I'd like to ask that ya'all hop over and participate. 

This forum will be growing by leaps and bounds I'm sure and I think it would serve best if those of us who stick together helped grow it.

Have a particular topic you'd like to see there - consider it considered (and most likely done - if I know the blogger like I think I do.)

I'm getting consumed by the whole celebrity news stuff.  Who knew tracking celebs could be so much fun!  Also, it's a great way to post bits of information about interesting posts you make that you'd like to share.

So fellow bloggers - Mommy, Political, Attention Whores, Republicans (oops same thing, I forgot), Democrats, Rednecks (oops that's kind of the same too isn't it?), Geeks, Jocks, Mean Girls and more - there's a place for everyone.

Com'on and help me make some noise!

Technorati Tags : , , , , , , , , , ,

0 comments: