Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The How I Make Money Blogging Series

Welcome to visitors from The WAHM Board.

I have NO idea why I didn't post a link to my little series over there sooner - but I'm glad I finally did.

I know many people wonder just how the heck people can make money from blogging and to be honest, I don't rightly know. What I do know is it is possible and because it's through blogging that I earn my own living, I decided to share my findings with anyone who has the desire to earn.

I won't promise you wealth but what I can promise is the money is there, it's just a matter of going after it.

Blogging is NOT easy, contrary to what others may have lead you to think. It takes committment just like any other job.

So if you are really interested, you are welcome to take a look at the short series Click Here I did back in November 2005.

Should you run into any problems with your blog platform, feel free to drop me an email and I'll see if I can't help you through it.

Here's to beautiful and successful blogging!

Update: If this series has helped you at all, Please drop me a comment here or an email. I'd like to be able to provide a link to your beautiful new blog! Don't be shy! If you want to start making money, you have to start networking sometime!

Technorati Tags : , , , , , ,

0 comments: