Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Share your Work at Home Mom Tips

I know we are all getting very busy for this Holiday Season, so I thought now might be a good time to tap into our own little network and resources to help promote some traffic and interest in what we all have to say on our own blogs.

If you have a tip you'd like to share on being a Work at Home Mom or a tip on How To Make Money Blogging, please email the link to me HERE.

I will gladly post a little comment and link back to you here on my own Work at Home Mom Blog.

Also if you have any little praises you'd like to sing for yourself, let me know those too! It doesn't hurt to be proud of yourself and you don't even have to feel guilty in singing your own praises. I'd just love to sing them with you.

Have you met some sort of goal in your WAH adventures?

Developed a new blog?

Accomplished something great (no matter how small it may seem?)

Com'on, you know you want to share!

0 comments: