Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Chitika Mini-Malls Review

Chitika Mini-Mall ads are a new advertising program whereby you can earn money on your website much the same way as with Google Adsense.

To find a complete review of the Chitika Mini-Malls and how to utilize them as a source of revenue right along with Google Adsense -- visit Chitika Mini-Malls Review

If you happen to sign up for Chitika, I now have my own referral I.D. -- I'd appreciate it greatly if you would click on my referral to sign up. In turn, I'd be happy to provide a link to your blog or site. Just let me know when you've signed up and where your links are :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HappySlob said...

Hi,

:) I've been wondering a lot about trying this type of advertising too, so I was glad to read your blog entry about Chitika! Thanks for a blog that is always helpful, and is always packed with useful information I can really use on a daily basis!

Hugs,
Christina

Angela said...

I haven't had much luck with chitika.