Thursday, June 23, 2005

Addictions...

I've spoken to a few of my friends and some family members about blogs and they look at me like I am speaking in another tongue. I guess that's when it's time for me to face it, I am a geek and I have a blog problem.

I love blogs! I love reading what the lives of others are like. I especially like when I stumble on a site of a mother of twins or triplets. I suppose seeing their chaos makes my own seem less severe.

Anywho, I have spent a LARGE part of my day, totally avoiding the shower and other needful things like FOOD to read to my little hearts content.

I placed some of the links I most enjoyed over yonder in that column
-------------------------->

When you have several hours to waste or when you try to put off showering and shaving your legs as long as you can and WITH Good excuse I might add, check them out!

I'd love to hear back from you on what your favorites are!

0 comments: