Tuesday, February 15, 2005

How do I do it?

That's a question I am asked quite often. I have been a work from home mother for almost 7 years now. I can hardly believe time has gone that quickly.

I can tell you it is hard work! It takes dedication to your sites or blogs, whichever source you choose. There are NO ways of becoming "rich" online, at least none that I have found to be legit.

I will tell you that I live comfortably (after I learned how to pinch my pennies) and enjoy being at home on days like today where I have a child home sick from school.

Over the next several days, I am going to take you step by step into *most* of the ways that I generate my own income. I say most, because I firmly believe that anyone who becomes successful in such a saturated market should not reveal *all* their secrets.

Just know that you CAN earn from home and you can make money on the internet and you don't have to be a Rocket Scientist to accomplish your goals.

More in the days to come -- so be sure to save the Work at Home Mom Blog to your favorites.

Gayla

0 comments: