Friday, February 25, 2005

Featured Mom Site

This morning I received my first newsletter from MomAdvice and found myself drifting off for well over an hour on the information and links Amy provided. From there, I clicked my way over to her site and her new blog -- again, more information I found to be extremely helpful with such topics as budget, meal planning and even some cleaning tips I am bound to use here in my own little sector of Lake Testosterone! Having twin 12-year-old boys and a husband who is in touch with his nature loving side, I am always excited at new ways to clean up the messes they leave behind.

I must admit, I was excited to see that Amy and MomAdvice are also fellow Hoosiers! It's nice to see more and more work at home mom's springing up here in the great Midwest.

Amy and MomAdvice are also being featured in the March issue of Woman's World magazine and on WNDU-TV

Way to go Amy!

0 comments: