Saturday, August 28, 2004

Dating Site Affiliate Programs

I have been an affiliate to many dating sites. Most of which I participated as a member prior to getting married.

In my most honest humble opinion, Match.com offers the best dating site as well as affiliate program at Match.com Affiliate Opportunities.

I am an affilate through my site Single-Again and have received a check every month this year. It's not going to make you a millionaire, but it does bring in a nice little extra mad money.

Last month I had 5 new subscriptions through my one little site and my check was for $169.61. My subscriptions continue to grow and it's all for promoting a product that I truly believed in when I was single.

Should you decide to become an affiliate, please do me a favor and click on the button at the far right. They do have a second tier program that pays well too.


0 comments: